24 Oct Putting Youth and Women at the center of Inclusive Economic Growth
Federation of Women Lawyers Lesotho (FIDA) held two trainings spanning over three days. One in Leribe for youth-led CSO’s and the other in Butha-Buthe for Women-led CSO’s.
Objectives of the trainings
- Participants will be able to describe gender, youth, and social inclusion concepts.
- Participants will be able to integrate gender and social inclusion in economic empowerment interventions.
- Conduct gender and social inclusion analysis.
- Adopt Gender Action Learning System in economic empowerment interventions.
- Monitor and evaluate gender equality and social inclusion initiatives within organization programs.